vendredi 11 novembre 2016

Rivau Castle - 49 and Market DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de 49 and Market avec une nouvelle page de mon Castle Journal avec le château du Rivau et la collection Vintage ARtistry

Hello Sweeties

Today, I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a page I made for my new Castle Journal featuring the castle of Rivau (Loire Valley, France) and the Vintage Artistry collection.


bla

I cut some paper from the Vintage Artistry 6x6 pack. I glued the pieces of paper to the background. Then I added a thin layer of white gesso.


bla

Next, I added a design with a stencil and a white sand paste.


bla

When dry I used some tea to color the background as well as some pigments.


bla

I added some random stamping with two permanent inks to add some interest.


J'ai coupé quelques tickets et page de livre de la feuille Ephemera et  quelques morceaux dans les feuilles 6x6 que j'ai ajouté sous la photo avec un sachet de thé et des embellissements métalliques.

I cut some tickets and book page from the Ephemera Cut Out sheet, some paper from the 6x6 pack which I added under the photo as well as a tea bag and some metallic embellishments.


J'ai terminé la page avec des microbilles et des glass glitters.

I finished the page with some glass glitter and micro beads.

Matériels / Materials:

49 and Market products:

Vintage Artistry 6x6 Paper PackVintage Artistry Ephemera Cut Out SheetVintage Artistry Stamp SetGabi Label Stamp Set
Vintage Artistry
6x6 Paper Pack
Vintage Artistry
Ephemera Cut Out Sheet
Vintage Artistry
Stamp Set
Gabi Label
Stamp Set

Other products: 
  • Twinkling H2O - ColourArte (Golden Bamboo) ;
  • Primary Element - ColourArte (Autumn Leaf) ;
  • Archival Inks - Ranger (Jet Black, Coffee) ;
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Micro beads: Grass ; Glass Glitter: Gold Rush) ;
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Sand) ;
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Soft Matte Gel).

2 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...